Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

HELP pls. Event code AVAA0-2621, can not start P6

1 reply [Last post]
Romil Villanueva
User offline. Last seen 4 years 45 weeks ago. Offline

wysiwyg_imageupload::My dear collegues, again, I would like to ask again for some guidance, I was trying to make an S-Curve to show

progress while in Resource Profile set up, then suddenly my P6.8.2 crashed, and when I load it up the following

showed, from my observation, the program it self is loading, its the schedule which is not being loaded.

This was due to i tried importing direct from .xer file ( right click-open ), importing says completed, then

again during loading the schedule these 3 notices comes about. I can not load any schedule anymore

.....saddest part of it is that I am using a stand alone setup and I was not backing up my schedules for a long while.

Hope you kind sirs, masters of primavera can help me with this predicament of mine. Thanks in advance.

Advices are most welcome

Romil

pplnt_query.jpg

Replies

Ibrahim Ghazal
User offline. Last seen 6 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Try the following:

1. Restarting the software.

2. if the same problems happen, it may be because your installation, Re-inastall it.

3. For s curve check: the method i know is to export the data from primavera to excell and from there you can

make the S curve.