Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

OPP views dummied up to look MSProject-ish

1 reply [Last post]
Steve Grimmett
User offline. Last seen 2 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
G’day folks,
Have a question that on the face of it looks bit on the numpty side. I have a situation where I need to make my schedule views (Gannt chart especially and possibly Network diagram also) look like MS Project (something about customer comfort with familiar product)output but I want to retain the schedule in OPP (’cos I’d still like to be able to plan and schedule using a real scheduling tool).
I seem to remember there was a view in OPP that made output appear MSProject-ish. Was I dreaming it or is there a canned view that has an MSProject Gannt chart presentation.

Replies

Joanne Foster
User offline. Last seen 12 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It doesn’t come out of the box (as far as I know), but you can change the barsets and appearance of the spreadsheet to make it look a little more like MSP.