Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Filtering more than two resources

7 replies [Last post]
Christine P
User offline. Last seen 9 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi

Ive done a quick look but cant find any info.

Im pretty new to Project and Ive been asked to do a filter on our main programme, to produce all the services items.

Our services are listed under 6 different resources though and it seems the autofilter dropdown can only let you select 2 in one go.  Is there a way of filtering for 6?

Thanks

Replies

Christine P

Its ok, i worked that one out as well - there is a tick box at the bottom of the filter that you need keep checked "Show related summary rows"

Christine P

Its ok, i worked that one out as well - there is a tick box at the bottom of the filter that you need keep checked "Show related summary rows"

Christine P

Thanks Gary!

Do you know how I can get the "headings" to stay on my filter using this method?

Christine P

Thanks Gary!

Do you know how I can get the "headings" to stay on my filter using this method?

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline

Beat me to it!

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline

Christine,

Go to "project" menu, "Filtered for"

Select "more filters", and then "new". you can create your own filter here.

NB: I have 2003, so it may be slightly different if you're using a different version.

Cheers,

G

Christine P

Hi

No worries, sussed it I think. 

Its Project --> Filtered for --> more filters and I need to build my own from there