Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Work Effort wrong calculations and bars split

1 reply [Last post]
George Bolton
User offline. Last seen 18 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi, I’ve been getting errors when loading resources into a MS Project schedule. Calendar is configured as 8 hours/day from Monday through Friday. Then, I input taks and their respective durations (in days). Later on, I create my resources and load them into the tasks. Work Effort field (man-hours) sometimes get wrong calculations and sometimes the software splits the bar (with dots between the split bars). Could anyone tell me if I’m doing something wrong or maybe I need to setup something or whatever? I will appreciate any help on this issue. Thank you.

Replies