Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Costs against summary bars

1 reply [Last post]
Will Russell
User offline. Last seen 11 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have a problem with the cost field in my plan.
There is a cost value against a summary bar but no costs against any of the tasks in that section of the plan. As its a "Cost" I cannot directly edit it.
There appears to be no logical reason why it should be there. There are no costs against any of the tasks or assignments and I cannot get rid of it!
Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

Will

Replies

Will Russell
User offline. Last seen 11 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Fortunately, I have found the answer to my own problem, but for the benefit of the group here is where the problem was - "Fixed Cost".
The Fixed Cost field is one of the fields that can be edited directly against a summary bar. So beware!!

Will