Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

History of Jobs applied for.

3 replies [Last post]
Watheq Haddad, PM...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
How can I find the record of the Jobs that I applied for through Planning Planet website?

If i go through "my-jobs page" i can read "You have applied for [ XX ] jobs to date" ... but i want to know which ones in order to avoid applying for a certain job twice.

By the way, i used to receive an email for the Jobs I apply for from Planning Planet. Last week, i applied for few Jobs but received only one email.

Watheq

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there,

It is a good suggestion to be able to see the jobs we have applied for. We will get this onto the development list.

Keep on Planning...

Watheq Haddad, PM...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
Actually, i just tried it and applied for the same job another time and got another confirmation email from Planning Planet. I think this has to be considered by the Admin.
Dayanidhi Dhandapany
User offline. Last seen 3 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
i think, you can’t apply for the same job ref. second time. the system will not allow you to do so.