Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Applying for Jobs through PP

1 reply [Last post]
Alexander Macintyre
User offline. Last seen 4 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

Im curious to know if someone could explain how to apply for the jobs advertised in the 'Jobs' section. Do I need to be a premium member or part of the Guild or Certified? As I cannot see a method of actually applying for the jobs or a link to where to apply.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask but I have emailed the admin over a week ago with the same question and the last time I emailed the admin it took 4 months for a reply.

Replies

Hi Alexander,

When our members or clients post the roles they provide a URL or an email address to use to apply.  When you are logged in you will see the "Application Link / URL" at the bottom of each role.  Here is a screen shot from one of the job postings...

If you have any problems or questions please ping a message to our Founder via james.williams@planningplanet.com or email us via PPAdmin@planningplanet.com... hopefully we will not take 4 months to reply this time :)

Some clients omit an email address or application URL so do ping us a note if it appears that they have done so.

Regards... PP Administration Team.