Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Email addresses reqd of fellow planners

10 replies [Last post]
Pramesh K W
User offline. Last seen 19 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Sir ,

I would like to contact some of our forum members . Please tell me how do I get their e mail ids .

Regards

Pramesh

Replies

Samer Zawaydeh
User offline. Last seen 5 years 4 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Graham,

How about if you provide us with a link to download the seminar. This way you will have a larger audience anytime.

Good luck and thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Samer
Raj Maurya
User offline. Last seen 2 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
I don’t think it is required to send mails regarding this new feature as you already posted in forum is suffient to know who needs it.
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Would it be too much to send every registered PP member a short email announcing the new feature?
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Any suggestions on where we should place a note about it?
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
I really like this new feature! Way to go. Is there any way you can make this announcement more universal so that all PP members will be aware of it?
Forum Guest
Hello PPers,

We have added a small Email icon next to each members name. This will allow all of us to send a private email to that member.

By sending the message in this manner we ensure that our email addresses remain private until we wish to send a reply back to the sender, and thus show our email address.

Hope it improves things.
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Pramesh, Instead of e-mailing the members, perhaps it would be better to posta a message in the Careers forum (date it!)with your message and e-mail address and allow the members who are interested to contact you. I think if forum members start to receive lots of e-mails along these lines, it will become a deterrent to registering with the forums. Bernard Ertl InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software
Pramesh K W
User offline. Last seen 19 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Sir ,

I have already included lot of prospective members from Australia , whom I would like to meet there . I have also edited my personal details , which allows you to send my e mail id to them .
Is it possible to attach the following message also , while you are forwarding my details to them ?

Mssg " Hi , I am migrating to Australia , next month , and would like to liase with you , for exploring job oppurtunities in planning / project controls "

Regards
Forum Guest
Hi there,

In the interim, if you drop someone at PP the name/number of the member whom you wish to contact, then we will pass on your details to that member.

It is PP policy NOT to give out email details to third parties. Sorry, but this is one of the PP’s primary proceedures designed to prevent spam and improper behaviour etc. We are bug-testing several chat and messaging options.

Regards.
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 15 weeks ago. Offline