Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Collapse completed summary tasks only

2 replies [Last post]
Dariusz C
User offline. Last seen 2 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi 

Is there any way to collapse summary tasks where OPC = 100% only?

My schedule contains a lot completed summary tasks so I don't want to show them in the view with entire content.
I can do this manually but looking for more convienient way.
Summary Tasks where OPC is under 100% should not be touched and be visible with all tasks underneath.
Something like below:

completedsummarytasks.png

Thanks in advance!

Replies

Konstantinos Pars...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 15 weeks ago. Offline

Dariusz,

You can if you make a small compromise and that is not showing the completed tasks under an incomplete summary.

The filter would be 

filter.jpg

Criteria 1 - Summary Tasks with Task Progress Completed

Criteria 2 - Tasks or Milestones or Summary Tasks with Task Progress Specific Progress Amount Less Than 100%

Also, Objects must meet ANY criteria

Otherwise, I'm sure you could write an SQL statement but not sure I can help you with that.

Let me know if that works for you.

Kind regards,

Konstantinos

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Sorry Dariusz

You have to do it manually.

One Click and save is all you need.

You don't have to show all your sub tasks.

You can have a sub summary labelledd 100% and move every complted task down into that showing only the work in prgress.

Best regards

Mike T.