Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How can you filter items that are not assigned to Hammocks

No replies
Chris Wilson
User offline. Last seen 46 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

Can anyone help, I have assigned activitities to Hammock bars  based on work package list I have created and assigned a cost to the Hammock bars to produce a cash flow. I am however unsure if I have allocated each activity to a Hammock bar. I am therefore looking for a quick way to filter the activities that are not assigned to Hammocks wiithout having to click on each bar and check if I get the Remove from Hammock option which would mean it has already been assigned. I have checked the filters but cant see a way of doing this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris