Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Equivalent Physical % Complete Coumn from P6 into Asta

3 replies [Last post]
Leonard Esber
User offline. Last seen 9 years 7 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear colleagues,

I tried to open a project from P6 with Physical % Complete update in Asta Powerproject, but may I know what particular column in Asta that is equivalent to this?

Best regards,

Leonard

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Leonard

Try exporting P6 in a diferent location and then opening in Asta.

Alternatively export the % complete data to excell and then just copy paste to Asta.

Best regards

Mike T.

Leonard Esber
User offline. Last seen 9 years 7 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your response, appreciated that much.  But unfortunately as I displayed the Percent Complete column in Asta, it doesn't showing any data.  Even the Overall Percent Column is empty as I displayed it.  So I still cannot see the data I encoded in Physical % Column in P6 when I opened the project in Asta.

BEst regards,

Leonard

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Leonard

Progress > Percent Complete.

Best regards

Mike Testro