Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Material Allocation on Histogram Problems

1 reply [Last post]
Nathan Wharton
User offline. Last seen 10 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

I am allocating material quantities to certain activities on the bar chart in order to produce a histogram.  I am putting the total material quantity total in the correct column, however in the histogram it is picking up the total quantity in each day.

For example I have an activity where a certain slab pour contains 50 tonnes of reinforcement bar.  The fixing of rebar for this activity is 6 days, so it should show about 8.3 tonnes a day, but it is just showing 50 tonnes for each day? Can anyone help as to which setting I need to click to show what I want, as I cant seem to find the right setting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 19 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Nathan,

If I'm right and you are working with supported Bryne Bros licences, why not give the support helpdesk a call so you can discuss all your various questions with them?  They could post replies here but a dialogue directly with them might get you going more quickly as they can also answer your follow-up questions!

Support's number is 01844 261609 or email support@astadev.com

Cheers,

Ben @ Asta