Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to show Dates when using histograme full view in printing?

3 replies [Last post]
Mike planner
User offline. Last seen 2 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

Please can i know how to show the dates in historgrame full view when printing? When i print histograme with bar chart, i could see the dates when printing. When i move histogram to full view when print it, the dates just dissapeared

Is this something going wrong with my settings or maybe Asta doesnt has a dates view when we use histogram in full view more to print?

Thank you.

Planner 

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi Mike

Try this:

In the Print Options -

1. Set to show date at the foot of the page.

2. Set Vertical max 5 lines

Then

Summarise everything so that you only have one summary bar at the top.

Drag the top of the histogram to the top of the chart view - just under the date lines.

Preview the print - the 2nd page should be your histogram with the dates at the bottom.

In version 12 you do not need an app to generate a graph - just select the histogram view with "chart" and it exports the data and the graph.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Mike planner
User offline. Last seen 2 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the advice and hope you had a brilliant and resful weekend. Can i know if there is anyway to show the calender in full histogram view when printing without exporting data into excel? 

P.S. I learnt about exporting histogram to Excel in my Asta Trainings a few years ago but I never tried to use it at work so I am not very confident to use it. I remember I have to download a plugin then click the plugin and click next buttons. I am not very familiar and therefore I am not confident of using it. 

Many thanks,

Planner. 

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi Mike

A simple way round is to export the histogram to excell.

Best regards

Mike Testro