Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

What are / is the "Verry verry Latest" versions??

7 replies [Last post]
Darrell ODea
User offline. Last seen 18 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Can anyone answer for me, what the latest version(s) of
1. Teamplan ?????
2. Powerproject ?????

The goal posts seem to me to be still moving.
Anyone concurr??

Thanks,
Darrell

Replies

Ian Lord
User offline. Last seen 7 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
version 9 will be out end of year or more likely early part next year, latest is version 8.0.04 well thats what im on so to speak
Daya Sugunasingha
User offline. Last seen 16 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Darrell
Well it was before your time I suppose; in the days before MS Windows took over the platform for the iconic software for operate. Windows was an improvement and more stable environment.
Nice to here from you.
How in Ireland treating you? e-mail please
Regards
Daya
Darrell ODea
Daya,
Great......will do that.
Still did not assist me in the short term.
Sorry what is "the GEM version"?

Regards,
Darrell
Daya Sugunasingha
User offline. Last seen 16 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Darrell
If you use Power Project and update the licence you will automatically receive each update. You do not have to get hung up on the old versions unless you are thinking of regressing back to the GEM version!
It is a matter of continuing improvement and providing the software facility that the ASTA users request and add to the wish list.
Regards
Daya
Darrell ODea
Again?!?!?!?

Only raising the subject, as it seems recently their have been reverse compatability issues (in my own experience of course, or maybe that is just me).

Those that have "Older" versions can no longer read newer versions of TP/PP........would this be correct to say?
Has anyone experienced the same??

Regards,
Darrell
Andrew Flowerdew
User offline. Last seen 2 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
8.00.04 - got news letter of Asta yesterday (10/06/05) to download latest patch to update to this version. Also said version 9 out later this year.