Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

WMF - Files

5 replies [Last post]
Hannes de Bruyne
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,

nice to see, there is a Tilos - Forum now. First some information - as far as I know, a trial-version can be downloaded. And right away a question: Tilos uses WMF-Files. Those files can be generated by Auto-Cad and changed by Visio. But Visio seems to have some limits for the number of elements. Does anybody know some software (freeware) which is very good in handling WMF-Files?

Hannes de Bruyne

Replies

Philip Jonker
User offline. Last seen 10 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Hannes,

If you have a problem, contact me via the private message route. I can provide you with all the details, as I use the product.

Philip
Hannes de Bruyne
User offline. Last seen 3 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Hello

I received an answer to my question from Astadev.

They gave me this address:

http://www.companionsoftware.com/

I will try the downloaded trial-version

Hannes
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 8 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks PP amin, I just got the reply for TILOS Demo. Successful installed.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 9 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,

You can obtain a free trial version of Tilos at href=http://www.astadev.com/software/tilos/tilos_request.asp

Good Luck.
Devamalya De
User offline. Last seen 44 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Can you kindly forward a softcopy of TILOS at my mail-id: devamalyade7@yahoo.com? Thanks & Regards