Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planner 3-5 Years P3 Experience - Central London

1 reply [Last post]
Nigel Fowler
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
I’m looking for someone to fill the role below. I have tried contacting PP admin twice to see how to place an advert, but to date I have had no reply (almost a week now), so I thought I’d post it here instead.

Full time role for approx 6 months at circ £400 per day. Start ASAP. You will be working along side me in a clients office, so full support will be given until you find your feet.

The role involves maintaining the existing programmes (including baselines) along with developing & agreeing programmes for new scope and incorporation into the Target programme on acceptance.

The Project itself involves the design of new infrastructure (Structures, Bridges & Highways) in East London around Stratford. Initial contract will be for a period of approx 6 months, with the potential for being much longer.

3-5 years experience of Primavera P3e, in particular, use of Version 5 in a multi-project server based environment. Experience in maintaining & updating baselines & change control is essential. An understanding of the Design Process (incl. RIBA Stages) and intermediate /advanced MS excel skills would be an advantage.

Applicant must be able to demonstrate experience of using the following Primavera modules;-
•Expenses module (entering cost accounts, budgets & updating with actual costs)
•EPS Activity codes (creating & assigning EPS level codes to activities)
•Creating & running various reports for export into a MS Excel Dashboard.
•Setting up & managing resources (hrs) against activities and producing labour histograms / requirements for design teams.

email your CV to careers@projectdynamics.co.uk with a covering letter

Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK

Replies

Nigel Fowler
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Position is now filled.