Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Experience in Australia (or other country)

2 replies [Last post]
Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Hello All;

I am going to get my vacation from Dec 15 to Jan 15.

I am looking for an experience abroad (just for a period of training).

I am now working in Petrobras (Brazilian Oil Company) as part of Planning and Control Team.

My experience is:
SAP/R3 - PS module user since 2005.
Primavera user since 2003 (P3e / P5 / Constractor).
Primavera Consulting (for Brazilian Primavera Partner).
Primavera Trainning for many companies.
Planning and Control team for Petroleum Projects / Energy Plants
Logistic MBA
Project Management MBA

Suggestions ... send me msg in PVT.

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo.

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks a lot Andrew!!

I am going to be in contact with u in pvt.

Regards.
Andrew Ng
User offline. Last seen 4 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
If you apply for teh various project controls positions advertised in www.seek.com.au, many companies will bite your fingers off.

If you want any personal contacts, email me at andr3wn9@gmail.com I can pass your details to a couple of reliable headhunter friends here.

I am working for a leading Australian EPCM consultant in senior management roles and have no vested interest for any of these introductions other than having a few rounds of drinks with them on Friday.