Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How can I make easy project reports for my customers?

1 reply [Last post]
Magnus Doll
User offline. Last seen 8 years 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

If you are a project manager, you probably know the problems of creating a fast and meaningful report about the work your team has done.

Well I think the time is over soon! We from Projecker located in Stuttgart, Germany, develop an online tool, which helps you to create the best reports you will ever do.

Our tools is fast, easy, lean, structured and on point. Your customers won’t get disappointed anymore, because with projecker you can communicate with your customers in a direct way.

I hope I have piqued your interest and you want to know more at http://www.projecker.de/en

Fell free to contact us!

Best regards from Germany

Magnus Doll

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Magnus - welcome to Planning Planet.

I have looked at your website which is an impressive creation.

There is one big question - what is  is your input software to generate the reports - I am concerned with the old maxim - rubbish in rubbish out.

If the input data is flawed you will not get an accurate report.

Best regards

Mike T.