Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

0/100 Percent Complete

No replies
Clint Marquez
User offline. Last seen 7 years 15 weeks ago. Offline

Hi to all!

I just encountered this kind of situation that's why I need some clarification and ideas regarding 0/100 Percent Complete.

What I know is that, 0/100 Percent Complete is applicable only for performance percent complete which is "Actual Progress or Earned Progress". So, Is this also applies in getting the planned value to date?

I always believe that whatever application we are going to use in getting actual progress must be the same method or system in getting a planned progress, and not to compare the apple to mango.

I hope to get help here in clarifying the issue.

Thank you & More Power to Everyone!

clintmarqz