Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Differencies between Actual units in Activities sheet and tracking sheet (Resource Allocation)

No replies
Manochehr Hosseini
User offline. Last seen 5 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

Dear planners,

I am getting a problem regarding actual unit & budgeted unit.

As it can be seen in below snapshot of activities sheet in primavera 6, the actual non labor unit is set to be 104650 which is same as actual cost since I assign 1$/hour for price /unit. 

activity.png

But in tracking sheet as it shown in below pictures the actual unit or cost is totally different from what is shown above or with the budgeted unit.

tracking.png

As it shown all days actual are the same as budget except 3 latest days and cum. actual unit is different from what is shown in activities sheet.

I put the data date to 29 oct 2011 17:00. My calendar for both resource and activities is 7 days’ workweek.

Anybody can help me to understand why this occurred and what can I do for it is most welcome and appreciated.