Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Please i need help with a proficient p6 user !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP HeLPPPPPP

No replies
BRAVE G
User offline. Last seen 7 years 2 weeks ago. Offline

Just want to validate this with youuuuu. I am confined to primavera p6 so there's no alternative. please advice if you have recently used primvera p6 or very conversant with p6

1. You plan in p6  lets say PLanA

2. Now you update by selecting project, maintain baseline, then copy. this will save a copy of your original plan.......

3. You select project Assign baselines and make this your project baseline and primary baselines.....

4. Then you update your plan with the actuals and so onnnn.

Now you want to replan so you UNLINK your baseline from your PlanA then you replan..... PLan A <R> 

My question is if you want to unpdate the second time or after you have amended your plan wat will make ur baseline.........

please HeLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp