Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Some activities bar color not seen in Gantt chart??

3 replies [Last post]
Luis Gonzales
User offline. Last seen 11 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
hallo every one..

I am new user of P6..can anyone here help me how to solve my problem..my problem is some remaining works activities bar color(Green) on the gantt chart are not reflected/seen? but most of the activities are seen?

thanks in advance...

Replies

FAHEEM FAIZ
User offline. Last seen 12 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF STANDARD NONWORK EXCEPTION IN CALENDAR IN PRIMAVERA P6

Luis Gonzales
User offline. Last seen 11 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks sir Rodel,

I’ve change already the time scale to week/day,but still not seen the bar color(green/remaining work)on the gantt chart for that particular activities..the only color reflected on that activities are the baseline(yellow) and the Actual works(blue)..
sir if its okay with you,can I email to you the file so that you can view it..I tried to attach here the spot view of that activities with the gantt chart but I dont know how to do it..

thanks

Luis
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 12 hours 35 min ago. Offline
Luis,

WELCOME TO PLANNING PLANNET!!!

Is it a timescale problem or zero duration left but not completed?
If timescale problem then change the timescale from ??? (i.e. year/months) to week/day
Right click on Gantt chart area and select time scale then change Date interval to Week/Day