Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 - Stand Alone??

4 replies [Last post]
joseph ador
User offline. Last seen 13 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Planners,

I have a laptop and I want to install a P6 version on it as stand alone..Before to do so, Is P6 capable to be used as stand alone software just like P5 which does not require web base support server? Need a help please..

Tnx in advance,
josh

Replies

joseph ador
Guys,

That’s very well spotted. This is my first time to have an stand alone P6, because we’re using company owned software. Tnx for the help.

Kind Regards,
Josh
joseph ador
There is no P5 installed in my laptop..am i going to directly installed it as usual without prompted to use a server? and then create a new database for the newly installed programme.
Ferdinand U.
User offline. Last seen 6 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
hi joseph,

P6 supports stand alone.

just install if you have p5 installed in your computer and it will upgrade your database.