Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Pv5 Earned Value field is blank

1 reply [Last post]
Emma Seaton
User offline. Last seen 10 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Can anyone help? I’ve a series of level of effort activities that are cost loaded in exactly the same way and are all baselined. All have budgeted costs, actual costs, cost percent completes... in fact there are no differences between them apart from name, id, dates. And in some of them the earned value column is showing zero - does anyone know why? I’ve looked all over the place to find a difference that might explain why one activity has EV calculated against it, but others haven’t - someone please point out that really obvious point that I’ve missed!!!

Thanks

Emma

Replies

Emma Seaton
User offline. Last seen 10 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
No need to answer - I’ve found it, as luck would have it AFTER I posted the question - it’s the activity % complete which is used to calculate the Performance % Complete!!! ’Course I should have known already!! ;o)