Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Looking for experience with P3e and Petro Chemical

No replies
Marc Borburgh
User offline. Last seen 10 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

I’m looking for several stories actually. I’m working with several Petro Chemical Companies in Europe as a consultant and Master Scheduler. All these companies are workign with P3, and mostly using it for routine/daily maintenace. P3 seems to fit in with all of them, only the activity id length (which we seem to find a work around for each time) and the number of activity codes seem to be a slight problem sometimes.

I would like to hear/read stories about other consultants/schedulers/planners using P3e/c for routine/daily maintenance in the same industry as I’m working in.