Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

importing but without (actual this period- Resources)

No replies
Hatem Hejazi
User offline. Last seen 12 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar
Dear all,
in order to make a repeatetive change in many activities relations, i’ve exported a .DBf file including relations and then made my changes, also i exported a DBF file including every thing OD,BQ,Actual data, every thing but the relations, and i imported this DBF file to a new P3 File after adding the Codes dictionaries, then imported my new relations file, and every thing seems OK, but later i surprised that some activities which already started or finished - and not all of them-, have no resources value as (actual this Period) although they have budget quantities, knowing that the program is about 10000 activities,

thanks all,
Regards