Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PLANNING USING PRIMAVERA PROJECT PLANNER VERSION 3.1

6 replies [Last post]
chit eng how
User offline. Last seen 12 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
hallo maybe i post in wrong category, so i repost & request for u all help tht where can i find PAUL E HARRIS book(PLANNING USING PRIMAVERA PROJECT PLANNER VERSION 3.1) in singapore?
Thank u to u all first >_<....

Replies

Prima Planner
User offline. Last seen 16 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Chit,

I will think that it actually makes more sense to actually go for the course for Project Planner 3.1 instead. It is not that expensive and the most important thing is that you will get a certificate when you complete the course.

However, if you simply rely on the book, there is no certification to prove to potential employers that you are trained in Primavera. And you know how Singapore is like. Everybody just likes to focus on your papers.

Anyway, I believe there is this company out there, crown systems or something like that, who provides recognised certification. And I think they are the only one.
Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
HI Chit,

I think you can ask anyone / anywhere in the world for a PDF copy of the Book. Why limit to Singapore.

But I think the best way to do is first let Paul know of your intentions since his book is copyright protected.

The content of the book is simplified approach of learning P3.1 and user friendly.

What is written in the book can be read in the manual, though, the manual is not user friendly and agonizing to understand.

You can PM Paul.

Cheers,

Joseph
Jacob Dominic
User offline. Last seen 13 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
If you look on Paul’s website (www.primavera.com.au), he has sample pages for all this books which you can download for free to have a look before you buy.
chit eng how
sorry there is a typo in my previous post, what i mean is can any planner in singapore tht able to borrow me to hav a look b4 i decide to buy this book?Thank again....
chit eng how
thank for your info ya, i jst emial Paul n he said dun have any store selling this book so bad.
so can i know any planner in singapore who have this book so tht can learn me to have a look?thank
Jacob Dominic
User offline. Last seen 13 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
You can contact Paul directly on harrispe@eh.com.au

He will direct you appropriately.