Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Software - Free Download

7 replies [Last post]
Alasandagutti uma...
User offline. Last seen 16 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi...Iam fresher to P3 planner and i would like to hav the Primavera software ..how can i get the free downlaod...can u help me...

Replies

Downlaod Software
User offline. Last seen 7 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

Hy fresher You don't worry i have Primavera software You just Tick <a href=”http://www.asadsoft.com”>Downlaod Software</a>And Download

Santhosh kumar Na...
User offline. Last seen 6 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
There is not site to download free software!. but im sure u will find some pirated version (secret) in market!. in our company we have licenced copy! if u r working in an organization defenitly they must purchace one!
Ponnaganti Sridhar
User offline. Last seen 7 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Hai friends good joke! haha

Premavera is not avalaible as a free version , it a very demanding planning package needed for project management, ha ofcoure free trial vertion is avaliable as our Hemanth kumar mentioned

Cool guys
Sridhar
Hemanth Kumar
User offline. Last seen 42 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
All Are Joking

No Free Download

Not Easy To Get One

If Primavera feel Your Enterprise will be A Potential Customer
they Will Give One ForTrial

Hemant
Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 1 year 2 weeks ago. Offline
I lurve the Internets.
Hannes de Bruyne
User offline. Last seen 1 year 31 weeks ago. Offline
Hi

I even heard that Primavera pay you for using their Product, just call your P3- Agent