Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Relationship Lines have gone????

1 reply [Last post]
James Kendrick
User offline. Last seen 14 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Im not exactly a novice user on Primavera P3, but I have a rather confusing problem at the moment???

The relationship lines will not appear? the programme is made up of an estimate 1000+ activities, But the the activity(F3) option in the menu is greyed out???? the software will allow me to compile predessors and successors, but I cannot seem to do this on the gantt chart I have to update this longhand in the pull down menus. But I still cant ""access"" to the relationship(f3). Anybody any ideas, I have a programme update to complete by wednesday.

Best Regards

Jim

Replies

James Kendrick
User offline. Last seen 14 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It ok Ive sussed it, On the format bars option if you have the bars displayed as "necked" this subsequently results in the logic links not being displayed. Not sure why, but hey Ive figured it out now.