Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera P3 viewer

4 replies [Last post]
Eric EVRARD
User offline. Last seen 6 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Happy new year to everyone!

I am looking for a software that allow to view Primavera P3 without allowing changes except for filters and sorts.
This is to avoid to buy licences for people who are not involved in planning construction or modifications i.e project manager, engineering manager...

Thank you for your help in this search

Eric

Replies

Jose Frade
User offline. Last seen 3 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Sorry but this is the way I know.

You are right concerning the number of lay-outs you need to create at begin of project. Then it is quite fast to select and print.

Apart form this it would be required to buy licences as you told.

BR
JMFrade
Eric EVRARD
User offline. Last seen 6 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,

This is what I am doing at the present time, but with pdf outputs you have to save a lot of layout which takes a lot of time.
If someone want to customize its own layout it’s impossible.
Jose Frade
User offline. Last seen 3 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,

My experience in this field was to make PDF’s at regular intervals of time (updates) and distribute them with the appropriate lay-out for each specific department.

BR
JMFrade