Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

resource profile problem

5 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Why does my resource profile not show histograms after the data date??

Replies

Rajeev Kumar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Jorge,

I checked that but only the current estimate is selected. I have got resources loaded on the uncomplete activities too. But it still doesnot show the histograms on the right of the data date!!! Any other suggestions. Thanks
Jorge Taguinod
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
I bet you’ve selected to show earned value in both resource table and profile. That’s why no value is shown after the data date.

To solve this, select either current estimate or planned value from the display option of the resource profile or resource table.

Jorge
Bhuvaneswaran Vel...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Check, If u have selected right resource(u have used). Also, check if histogram option is checked ON.
Rajeev Kumar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
there are no resource constraints,a normal ,resourced, linked, updated program. Has it got something to do with the display options of the resource profile? the resource table also shows the same.
MK TSE
User offline. Last seen 3 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Is data input correctly? Any resources constraint been induced? PCT=100% or RD=0?

Please provide more information.