Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Scheduling Tools Comparison Analysis. Part 1- Data Identifiers.

No replies
Alex Lyaschenko
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

I found that it is not easy find out realiable comparison Analysis of scheduling tools. All of them were written in favour to one of tool (usually P6) and do not show all props and cons.

So, I have decided to write a number of posts that compare 4 tools that I have experience with. To be sure it is realaible, I asked my colleagues, experts in Primavera, MS Project / Project Online, Spider Project and Project For The Web support me with pre-publication reviews.

Part 1 - Data identifiers. 

For me, the most critical base of each system is ability of integration: with other tools, different projects in porfolio or even different versions of the same schedule. Usually it is the biggest bottle neck when I building a Porflolio solution for my client. So, Part 1 - Data identifiers.

Please feel free to chellange me and point me out where I am wrong. 

https://saluteenterprises.com.au/scheduling-tools-comparison-analysis-da...