Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Netpoint

3 replies [Last post]
John Pahanonot
User offline. Last seen 38 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Just want to ask if there is anybody expert to use Netpoint or can share us your experience.

Replies

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 4 hours 49 min ago. Offline

Yep it can talk to P6, there are some limitations, you cant have multiple code values assigned to a single task when exporting to P6. There used to be a limit on the number of activities also, but I think the latest version of Netpoint takes that away. Its a pretty underated tool in my opinion and certainly has its place in the hierarchy of tools used for project planning.

John Pahanonot
User offline. Last seen 38 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Thanks Mate the reply! I just found out the other day that this a very useful tools for IAP and we can export/ import to P6 too

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 4 hours 49 min ago. Offline

Its a great tool for presenting schedules to non-schedulers, or for wanting to see dynamic scheduling in collaborative situtations.

If you've ever tried to draw a schedule out on a whiteboard, and wished you could just move things and see the outcomes, including critical path changes etc - then Netpoint iis a tool that does exactly this.