Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Hijacked Discussion - Sorry for any inconvenience.

2 replies [Last post]
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 7 hours 26 min ago. Offline

I am opting out of this discussion  - the theme was "Leveling effort instead of resource quantity is wrong" but from the very beginning it was hijacked into a discussion completely irrelevant to the main theme.

Hijack01

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Rafael

Replies

Anoon Iimos
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Rafael, I'm just using an obsolete mobile so I cannot see your post for now. I'm sure its worth commenting. Nevertheless, I would be very glad if you can show us how you exactly model (using Spider Project) say: Construction of Bored Pile (Please forget about concrete foundation or footing). I think bored pile is more precise. Say given data are the following: One (1) Reinforced Concrete Bored Pile, 1.5 meter diameter and say 20 meters deep. Please model a realistic schedule considering necessary equipment, sequence of activities, volume or quantity of materials, sequence of concrete pouring (considering travel time from the nearest batch plant is 1 hour)and of course manpower according to skills, please consider as well when to reject the concrete mix once delivery is delayed. This is just a single activity with necessary components where you can make the best model and apply only automatic resource leveling in one click. Thank you and awaiting your prompt response.
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 7 hours 26 min ago. Offline

Sorry this discussion has been hijacked.