Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MSc project research: To investigate the potential use and impact of social media for project communication

No replies
Wenhuan Shi
User offline. Last seen 8 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a Postgraduate student at WMG and I am currently doing a research project as part of my MSc Project management Dissertation.

The purpose of the study is to investigate the potential use and impact of social media for communication in project environment, and identify a phenomenon of using social media to support project management.

I invite you to take part in completing the short online questionnaire and help unveil key information. Your taking part will be kept fully confidential. Once the participants’ date is collected, it will be stored in anonymous form and will be identified by a unique number, and any information which could identify you will be removed so that you cannot be recognised from it. The data will be only used once for this MSc dissertation. Once the project research has ended, the data will be eliminated.

It will take about 5-10 minutes to complete. You can start the questionnaire by clicking on the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92KCZTG

This research has been ethically approved by the Warwick Manufacturing Group Full-time MSc Course Office, and all information collected in this research will remain confidential and anonymous.

Thank you very much for your help.

Wenhuan Shi