Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Alter Performance % Complete

2 replies [Last post]
Binas Mohamed
User offline. Last seen 8 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

I am a planner based in the Middle East still learning different aspects of Primavera P6.I have a doubt actually which I came across on a previous post in this forum but had no proper answers.

My question is,is it posssible to alter the performance % of a particular activity when we have assigned cost to it?

As far as I understand,

The performance % is calculated as Earned Value Cost = Activity % Complete X Budgeted Cost ( in the baseline )

I tried changing the value of budgeted cost in the schedule but the earned vakue cost recalculates from the baseline once I hit the Refresh button.

So is it actually possible to alter the Performance % Complete ( Using any other method )

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Binas Mohamed
User offline. Last seen 8 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Raymund,

By altering I mean to show performance % greater than actual.

I have to review updated schedules from some contractors and had doubts on progress recorded for some projects.

Thanks

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Binas,

Would you clarify what do you mean by Alter Performance % Complete?

Regards,