Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Finish Dates Differs on Activity finish Dates

4 replies [Last post]
Cecil Soliva
User offline. Last seen 6 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Planners,

I got encounter this kind of problem when I undergone a recovery plan to my project, of which after finalizing the schedule I exported the resources to get the resource planned based on the activity loading. I found out that the dates are not matching with the activity dates. May i lend your ideas how to manipulate this error.

Thank you,

cecil

Replies

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Cecil,

I experienced the same and my workaround is Remove the Resources and reassign again. It may occur in a few resources though.

Regards,

Cecil Soliva
User offline. Last seen 6 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your ideas, but I used the same calendar for the activities and resources. P6. V.07 am using..

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 25 min ago. Offline

Deleted by Rafael Davila as to avoid annoying requests to revive this discussion as it is older tha 3 years.

So old no longer Photobucket pictures aer available.

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

It may be that your resource calendars are different to your activity calendars

It would help to know what software you are using, though.