Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Store period performance

3 replies [Last post]
Janaka Samarathunga
User offline. Last seen 33 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Experts ,

When I checked our contractor's weekly and Monthly report , I found that each weekly and monthly period showing diffrent actual figures for the same month . I guess promavera just distribute the actuals over the period every time when it gets updated

My first question is - is this an reasonable reson to say that  data comes from P6 software ? or we have to do it manually to make sence ?

Second- Contrator is reluctant to use the option "Store period performance"  

your view please ?

Janaka

Replies

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 27 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Actual Cost That was Auto Calculated by Primavera is a fancy Actual Cost. Actual Expenses is the Actual Cost supposed to be manually entered and it is supposed to be Saved periodically using the "Store Period performance".

Regards,

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 2 days 23 hours ago. Offline

Using store period performance will put the actual cost into the correct time frames.

why is the contractor reluctant to do this ?

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 2 days 23 hours ago. Offline

Using store period performance will put the actual cost into the correct time frames.

why is the contractor reluctant to do this ?