Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

productivity rates

3 replies [Last post]
Leon Rosario
User offline. Last seen 8 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Gentlemen,

Good day.

First of all,I would like to introduce to you myself briefly.My name is Leon Rosario currently working in Hydro-Projects.My previous exposure was purely electro-mechanical(external works).Moreso,in parralel to my working experience in view of scheduling for my new job(civil works).I am facing a problem in reinforcing bars production rate for structures.

I need your help maybe you can give me some links or further information regarding rebars installation productivity rates.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

Leon Rosario

Replies

PRAPHULJITH KC
User offline. Last seen 11 years 4 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Everyone ,

Can any body tell me why some activities are show as critical when there is a positive total float for that activity. I believe critical activities have total float less than or equal to zero.

Thank You.

Leon Rosario
User offline. Last seen 8 years 20 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Mr.Bogdan,

I would like to take a quick moment to thank you for such great info.

Best Wishes,

Leon Rosario

Bogdan Leonte
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 25 min ago. Offline

After a quick search I found the following:

Rebar Crew Productivity

Slabs 350 lb/ch pounds of steel per crew hour.
Footings 130 lbs/ch
Foundation 187 lbs/ch

Forming Crew Productivity

Slabs 36 sfca /ch
Footings 11.5 sfca/ch
Mat Footing 6.9 sfca/ch
Foundation 11.84 sfca/ch
Suspended Slab Underside 10.64 sf/ch
Suspended Slab Edge/Bulkhead 34.48 lf/ch

Hope these help.

Regards,
Bogdan