Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Work description planning production process

No replies
J B
User offline. Last seen 11 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello, I'm looking for examples of production planning procedures (for machine building). Does anyone know where I can find flowcharts or discriptions and especially the development of tasks and responsibilities of persons involved (departments)? I am looking for some workarround about who is involved in the creation of a production for mechanical engineering.Who should provide what information and what information must be information to which persons departments. It is about the process from sales to delivery to the customer. Thanks for the effort.