Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Relationship Lines - I dont want baseline relationships

5 replies [Last post]
Luke Charet
User offline. Last seen 10 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

My relationship lines are evdient for my baseline only, is it possible to show relationship lines for current programme instead

Replies

Frederic Fasquelle
User offline. Last seen 1 year 6 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

In relation with this issue, I have my bar labels sticked to baseline and not to current bars.
I checked that early/ remaining and actual bars are ‘higher’ than my baseline bars. But it doesn't change the the bar labels.
Thanks

Frederic

Luke Charet
User offline. Last seen 10 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks again Chris, works a treat, you're something else

Christopher Hall
User offline. Last seen 11 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Cheers Mike, all sorted.

Chris

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Chris

May I make a small suggestion that you edit your personal details so that your first name appears first on the thread tab.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Christopher Hall
User offline. Last seen 11 years 28 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Luke,

I presume your using P6.  If so you'll need to amend your current bar hierarchy under bar formatting.  Go to –>  view/ bars and use the shift up and down buttons to move the bars once highlighted.  Ensure your early/ remaining and actual bars are ‘higher’ than your baseline bars.  This should amend your relationship lines to show what I think your looking for.

Regards,

Chris Hall