Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

via web services baseline cum remaining early and cum remaining late are empty

No replies
Georges-Louis Tappy
User offline. Last seen 12 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

In the Resource Assignment view of Primavera I have defined the spreadsheet grid such that it displays the Actual, At Completion, Remaining Early and Remaining Late values. What I'm trying to get from the webservice is precisely these values by using the the Project, Activity and Spread web services. I can read everything out from the ReadActivitySpreadResponse. However, the ActivitySpreadPeriods array does not return values for Remaining Early and Remaining Late specifically from the baseline assigned to the project. What I'm beginning to wonder is if these two Remaining fields are actually there at all but must be calculated based on the details that I really get back from ReadActivitySpreadResponse.

Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Thanks in advance

Georges-Louis