Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 training manual

12 replies [Last post]
Balu Karunakaran
User offline. Last seen 11 years 43 weeks ago. Offline

Can anyone provide a copy of the P6 training manual?
please mail to balu@ecprj.ae

Replies

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

Another copyright breaking begging letter thread locked.

Muhammad Anas
User offline. Last seen 11 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi

Please send me the Manual for P6 which can easily understandable and userfriendly.

Thank You

Anas

Robert Lowe
User offline. Last seen 8 years 1 week ago. Offline
I am the internal corporate trainer for my company. I’m also a Primavera certified instructor. In my experience the basic P102 course, while good for giving a person general knowledge on the workings of P6, is inadequate when it comes to an individual working P6 in a standalone environment. The P106 course fills in the holes left in the P102 course.

The internal training manual uses a combination of the P102, P106 courses as well as expanded information from the PM Reference and Admin Reference manuals.

While I have not seen Mr. Harris’s books I’m certain he does a superb job in bridging any gaps. In fact I’m planning on purchasing one of his books myself.

Don’t worry Paul, I’m not going to steal any of your work. I’m just looking to make myself a better planner/scheduler.

Regards,
Rob
jorge santos
User offline. Last seen 10 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
hi mr. wei...

could u please send me a copy of p6 manual...
my email add...dsg2723@yahoo.com

tnx in advance

regards,

jorge
Qiu Wei
User offline. Last seen 13 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
The p6 manual is free provided when you attended any P6 training ,anybody who wanna the copy,just leave a message or email to me
Ray Notley
User offline. Last seen 12 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you Paul I’ll buy it and pass the cost onto Primavera !
Either way it’s the best free advertising you can get.

Seriously though I am sure I saw the manual advertised for £100 somewhere but can’t recall for the moment . If I’m wrong then of course you have my sincere appologies.
Meantime you have just got yourself another customer.

Regards.

Ray.
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 6 days ago. Offline
I hope you have not seen my P6 book for sale at UKP100.00 as I sell my Primavera P6 book for UKP50.00 including Postage and Packing to anywhere in the world. www.amazon.co.uk sells it for UKP50.00 and www.compman.co.uk sells it for UKP37.50. The recommended retail price is UKP50.00.

The book is a comprehensive guide with 86,000 words and 360 pages and has a large number of worked examples that show you how the software calculates. You can download sample chapters from my web site if you wish to see a sample of the quality of the text.

Paul E Harris
Eastwood Harris Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
Planning and Scheduling Training Manual & Book Publishers, Consulting and Training
www.eh.com.au
Qiu Wei
User offline. Last seen 13 years 26 weeks ago. Offline
Anybody who want the p6 manual plz email to me :
Abner919@hotmail.com
Ray Notley
Raf,
Couldn’t agree more. Mr Harris has quite probably done a good job (I haven’t got a copy of his manual , but at £100 am not likely to get one either). Of course he desrves to make a living no argument. My point was that for all the money you pay for P6 you might expect a printed manual. Don’t have a comment about Rolls Royce other than I’d like one of their cars!
Raphael M. Dua
User offline. Last seen 2 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Ray

Granted

But Rolls Royce even charge for their manuals

Paul Harris wrote the manual so I guess he is entitled to make a living. Whinge at Primavera

Raf
Ray Notley
What a pity that you have to purchase a manual especially when you have spent so much to buy the software.
Shame on you Primavera.
Raphael M. Dua
User offline. Last seen 2 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Balu
You can buy very good Primavera Manuals from Paul Harris
go to www.eh.com.au

Raf