Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MSC /Higher Degree in Project Planning

No replies
Nadeem Akram
User offline. Last seen 12 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear Friends,

I am working as Senior Engineer in Building Department in United Kingdom.
I asked my director , want to become a planner ,he is kind enough to give me oppertunity to become a planner.
Hopefully i will be assisting a Senior Planner asta power project planner for a few weeks.

I have got 18 year Civil Engineering Experience and I did 40 day course in Primavera Project Planning.
Can any friend please guide me Is any Institution /College/University offer part time MSC- OR BSc Degree in Project Planning . I have Done BSc Civil Engineering and I want to do MSc in Project Planning.Improve my planning education.
Can any one please guide me where I can do in UK?
mY e-mail is nadeem.akram@hotmail.com please reply me asap.

Kind Regards

Nadeem Akram
United Kingdom