Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

resource loading report problems

3 replies [Last post]
Francesca Di Rocco
User offline. Last seen 17 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
hi, I’ve problems exporting in cvs the loading report datas: in the xl sheet I can see all the monthly quantities, in the last column the total of every row is right( but it’s not calculated, is imported) if I make it as a sum of the quantities in the row, it will change!
Thanks

Replies

Francesca Di Rocco
User offline. Last seen 17 years 30 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Thanks Rey!!
I use to make this report monthly never using decimal places....I don’t know what’s happened this time: anyway, as u wrote, I resolved setting the decimal places to 2!
Bye
Rey Basadre
User offline. Last seen 15 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
erratum:

10 to 12 decimal places; should be 10 to 12 digits.

sorry

ps.
the default column width is 5, so if you have a 6-digits number, the last digit would not be included.
Rey Basadre
User offline. Last seen 15 years 45 weeks ago. Offline
Hello Francesca,

To generate a more accurate figure, adjust the column width of the report, and the decimal places as well, if necessary.

First click on "Generate in P3" option, adjust the column width (10 to 12 decimal places), then back to "Export report in CSV format" option.

I hope this helps.

Rey