Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Public Holiday Dates

8 replies [Last post]
Gary France
User offline. Last seen 16 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Planeteers,

As planners and schedulers, we often need to know the dates of forthcoming public holiday dates in order that these can be allowed for in our schedules.

If you need information about public holiday dates, follow this link to view a spreadsheet containing holiday dates for various countries ...... Public Holiday Dates

If you would like to add public holiday dates for a country not currently on this spreadsheet, or add further public holiday dates not currently shown, or if you are aware of any errors on this spreadsheet, then follow the instructions on the spreadsheet.

Best wishes,

Gary France
Chairman
Planning Engineers Organisation

Replies

charls lee
User offline. Last seen 13 years 16 weeks ago. Offline

Social Media Marketing (SMM) helps to provide useful information to customers about the products and services in a casual way and also helps them with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). For B2B clients, the Marion Group can help your business by focusing your SMM efforts on Blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. It also helps to improve the communication by generating an online conversation through social media channels. You can build good relationships with your customer base. You need a good execution of the social media marketing Houston, as it could give you priceless returns. You need to develop a proper strategy for understanding and implementing the best practices of a particular platform, and using it thoughtfully. It will also help you to understand the community functions, its mannerisms and ethical practices. Online tools and websites enable people to communicate and share information and thus your product is marketed.

Adrienne Drew
User offline. Last seen 13 years 5 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks for the spreadsheet, and to Stephen for updating the sheet adding Barbados.  I hope someone can also add for Bahamas, Jamaica, Antigua and St Lucia holidays as we visit often in the islands of Caribbean.

Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
The ultimate site for world-wide calendars (plus an interactive calendar) may be found at http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/index.html?year=2006&country=1.
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 9 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Guys,

I checked the site Marcel mentioned for the dates of Public Holidays for the UK, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Of the thirteen Public Holidays quoted, nine were incorrect, maybe that’s why Gary is preparing his own spreadsheet.

Regards

Chris Oggham
Gary France
User offline. Last seen 16 years 1 week ago. Offline
PPer’s

I need your help.

The PEO collects and collates public holiday dates for various countries in the world. This helps planners and schedulers know in advance what days they need to allow in their programmes / schedules for non-working periods.

Can you click on this link and check the public holiday dates for the country you are in and advise me of any additions or changes needed?

Thanks.

Gary France
Chairman
The Planning Engineers Organisation
Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Wow! Just wow!

Thanks, Gary. I’ll make sure that my grad students add Barbados to the spreadsheet within the next three weeks!