Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Advice needed.....!

1 reply [Last post]
Vishwas Bindigana...
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Planners,

I gotta ask u guys of a problem I have on hand -

There are 20 buildings on a single podium (or basment slab) with 1 common basement slab spread across an area of 50,000 Sqm. A programme has to be prepared with "THE REQUIREMENTS AND EFFECTS OF THE PROTOTYPES".

What does this mean & how to programme "THE REQUIREMENTS AND EFFECTS OF THE PROTOTYPES"?

I’ll be grateful for any help.

Replies

Erik Jonker
User offline. Last seen 4 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Vishwas,

To me it sounds like they want to build 20 buildings exactly like the prototype on a single podium.

If you have the details of the prototype it shouldn’t be a problem. You should also be able to get the durations etc. from the people who build the prototype.

Am I understanding the situation correctly?

Regards,

Erik