Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

PSP Exam (Part IV)

1 reply [Last post]
Al Smith
User offline. Last seen 10 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Part IV of the PSP Exam is a real-time Communications Exercise. It requires the candidate to write the equivalent of a one-page typewritten memorandum to simulate reporting on planning and scheduling analysis to a project manager, explaining the issues and proposing a solution regarding a given problem.

I am looking for samples of this type of reports/memos. Does anyone know a website where I can find samples of this type of reports/memos? I couldn’t find samples on AACE’s website. I would also appreciate if someone wants to share one from your own.

Replies

Yayan Numing
User offline. Last seen 3 days 16 hours ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Malaysia
Hai Smith,
I think U cannot find the site.
The purposes part IV is: We can communicate the problem or issue "what happens in project."
After that we must analys situasion. and we must give alternative solution also corrective action.
Use your word!

BR
Yayan

I already finished examination PSP (June 27,2009) in Jakarta(Indonesia)