Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

People from Portugal i need you help

4 replies [Last post]
natalia zavoronkova
User offline. Last seen 18 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Hi, boys and girls.
I am from Portugal and need your help.I am looking for some Primavera Planner tranning in Lisbon and could´t find
any reference.
Please, who has any information about mentioned subject, contact me : natussik@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance
have a nice day
natasha

Replies

Bill Guthrie
User offline. Last seen 7 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
ok sorry
perhaps if you email primavera us or uk office and ask they could direct you to the local rep.

They are always very helpful.

Have a Fantastic weekend.

Bill
natalia zavoronkova
User offline. Last seen 18 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Bill, thank you for your cooments.
That is the problem, i was there, and there is nothing about branch office in Portugal.
That is why i am looking for information from people in Portugal, who can give some advice.

But any way, thank you
Bill Guthrie
User offline. Last seen 7 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
go to primavera site.

www.primavera.com

and see what office is distributor for their products in your country. The distributor normally provides courses in the host country.

Cheers Bill Guthrie