Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Import: exported 1 line for the format, but copy and paste of "format" to the dates below does not work.

No replies
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 6 days 18 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Primavera Import: exported 1 line for the format, but copy and paste of "format" to the dates below does not work.  It will not produce the black triangle in the upper left like the real exported dates  which states "Text Date with digit year" and when I copy the date format it turns the dates into excel dates in number format.  2nd question, does putting a ' mark in front of the id - is that enough to make it importable.  I have imported on and off for years - I just forget the nuances.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

you cant import start and finish dates those are claulated

you can import constraint dates 

you  can import actual dates

1st export 1 activity of what you want thne use that as a template to import it back into p6

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

you cant import start and finish dates those are claulated

you can import constraint dates 

you  can import actual dates

1st export 1 activity of what you want thne use that as a template to import it back into p6